Craftsman style draws inspiration from nature and largely consists of simple forms, strong lines, handcrafted workmanship based on natural materials such as wood and stone. A dentil shelf is the finishing touch designed to tie all the elements of your craftsman door together.
• 3 Block Smooth Dentil Shelf: steel craftsman doors
• 3 Block Wood Grain Dentil Shelf: Belmont rift-cut oak craftsman doors
• 4 Block Wood Grain Dentil Shelf: Belmont oak, smooth or rustic mahogany craftsman doors
• 2 Tier Smooth Dentil Shelf: Belmont smooth craftsman doors
Compatible with: All craftsman doors
A Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) is an accent that adds an element of distinction to the both exterior sides of your flush glazed glass. The 1-1/8″ SDL bars are reminiscent of old world artisan glass detailing with a variety of options designed to complement a wide variety of home styles. The wider flat bars is an excellent option for a contemporary space. This refined, yet edgy style of door with clean lines qualifies a second look. The results are stunning.
• 1-1/8″ SDL Flat Bar Profiles: craftsman doors – 3 lite or 6 lite options
• 1-1/8″ SDL Flat Bar Profiles: Belmont flush glazed doors – 4 lite craftsman, 9 lite prairie, 15 lite, or 18 lite options
• 3-1/2″ SDL Flat Bar Profiles: Belmont flush glazed doors – 3 lite contemporary, 4 lite contemporary, 5 lite contemporary or 6 lite contemporary options
Compatible with: All craftsman doors, as well as Belmont flush glazed smooth fiberglass full-lite doors
Clavos are hand forged from metal to create an authentic old world look that enhances a rustic door. The rustic style is designed with a focus on rugged, natural beauty embracing earthy organic warmth.
• 1-1/4″ Round Clavos Kit: 20 pcs per box
• 1-1/4″ Square Clavos Kit: 20 pcs per box
Compatible with: 2 panel camber plank Belmont rustic mahogany solid doors